Hadley Anne Ostergard - June 12, 2013
To Travis and Jacy Ostergard of Gothenburg on Thursday, May 30, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Hadley Anne, weighing six pounds, 14 ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are Mark and Marci Ostergard and Gregg and Jackie Anderson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Wes Anderson, Sharlene Meyers and Sue Ostergard, all of Gothenburg.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates