Hadley Anne Ostergard - June 12, 2013
To Travis and Jacy Ostergard of Gothenburg on Thursday, May 30, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Hadley Anne, weighing six pounds, 14 ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are Mark and Marci Ostergard and Gregg and Jackie Anderson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Wes Anderson, Sharlene Meyers and Sue Ostergard, all of Gothenburg.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar