Hadley Anne Ostergard - June 12, 2013
To Travis and Jacy Ostergard of Gothenburg on Thursday, May 30, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Hadley Anne, weighing six pounds, 14 ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are Mark and Marci Ostergard and Gregg and Jackie Anderson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Wes Anderson, Sharlene Meyers and Sue Ostergard, all of Gothenburg.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair