Leila Amalia Melvin-Cervantes - September 30, 2009
To Alex Melvin and Jasmen Cervantes of Cedar Town, GA, on Monday, Sept. 21, 2009, at the Ford Medical Center in Georgia, a daughter, Leila Amalia, weighing six pounds, 12.3 ounces, and was 19.25 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Lloyd and Tina Melvin of Gothenburg, and Cindy Melvin of Grand Island.
Great-grandparents include Nelson and Bonnie Melvin of Sidney, and Jerry and Peggy Feddersen of Gothenburg.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair