Leila Amalia Melvin-Cervantes - September 30, 2009
To Alex Melvin and Jasmen Cervantes of Cedar Town, GA, on Monday, Sept. 21, 2009, at the Ford Medical Center in Georgia, a daughter, Leila Amalia, weighing six pounds, 12.3 ounces, and was 19.25 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Lloyd and Tina Melvin of Gothenburg, and Cindy Melvin of Grand Island.
Great-grandparents include Nelson and Bonnie Melvin of Sidney, and Jerry and Peggy Feddersen of Gothenburg.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23