Kara Grace Oberg - May 08, 2013
To Tom and Crystal Oberg of Farnam on Friday, May 3, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Kara Grace, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcome home by siblings, Jon, Elise, Luke, Janae, Ryan and Connor.
Grandparents are Ken and Betsy Bendorf of Holdrege, and the late Lawrence and Vivian Oberg.
Great-grandmothers include Virginia Harms of Holdrege and Evelyn Bendorf of Wilcox.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship