Zaveri Koe Kloepping - April 24, 2013
To Trent and Brandi Kloepping of Brady on Wednesday, April 17, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Zaveri Koe, weighing eight pounds, nine ounces. She was welcomed home by sisters, Ryann and Hadley.
Paternal grandparents are Doug and Barb Kloepping of Lexington. Maternal grandparents are Bo and Sherry Viter, and Gary Meyer and Mary Sabin, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Duwayne Widholm of Brady, Irene and the late Oop Viter of Gothenburg, Bill and Van Kloepping of Lexington, Phyllis and the late Don Skillman of Ainsworth.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.