Callista Brenna Crum - April 24, 2013
To Todd and Melissa Crum on Sunday, Jan. 13, 2013, at Houston, TX, a daughter, Callista Brenna, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Camilla.
Paternal grandparents are Jeff and Sue Crum of Eugene, OR. Maternal grandparents are Dick and Jody Nelson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Harold Peterson, Ray and Doris Nelson, all of Gothenburg, and Sibly Fritz of Eugene.
- Lake water diversion aids both flood relief and long-term water goals
- Swedes’ book about Gothenburg to be released in August
- Same song, 11th verse for Blue Heron Campground
- Six Swede boys make it to state
- PinPoint fiber problem solved
- Graduation shirt is now 75 years old
- Top-ranked academic students speak at GHS graduation
- Trip to Henry Doorly zoo