Callista Brenna Crum - April 24, 2013
To Todd and Melissa Crum on Sunday, Jan. 13, 2013, at Houston, TX, a daughter, Callista Brenna, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Camilla.
Paternal grandparents are Jeff and Sue Crum of Eugene, OR. Maternal grandparents are Dick and Jody Nelson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Harold Peterson, Ray and Doris Nelson, all of Gothenburg, and Sibly Fritz of Eugene.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar