William Avery Taylor - October 28, 2009
To David and Anna Taylor of Cozad, on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, William Avery, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Devon, and a sister, Katherine.
Paternal grandparents are Howard and Cynthia Halbgewachs of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Kendall and Debbie Poe of Ratcliff, AR.
Great-grandparents include Harold and Edith Halbgewachs of Cozad, Gale and Johnnie Hill of Muskogee, OK, and Bobby and Ann Poe of Memphis, TN.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair