Brecken Gene Mathew Knust - April 03, 2013
To Brent and Ashley Knust of Tilden on Sunday, March 17, 2013, at Faith Regional Health Services in Norfolk, a son, Brecken Gene Mathew. He weighed eight pounds, one ounce.
Paternal grandparents are Gene and Theresa Knust of Petersburg.
Maternal grandparents are Mathew and Lisa Wilson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Bob and Glenda Wilson, Roine and the late Norris Ecklund, all of Gothenburg, Wilbur and Eleanor Rakow of Neligh, and Steve and Patricia Grosserode of Lincoln.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout