Brecken Gene Mathew Knust - April 03, 2013
To Brent and Ashley Knust of Tilden on Sunday, March 17, 2013, at Faith Regional Health Services in Norfolk, a son, Brecken Gene Mathew. He weighed eight pounds, one ounce.
Paternal grandparents are Gene and Theresa Knust of Petersburg.
Maternal grandparents are Mathew and Lisa Wilson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Bob and Glenda Wilson, Roine and the late Norris Ecklund, all of Gothenburg, Wilbur and Eleanor Rakow of Neligh, and Steve and Patricia Grosserode of Lincoln.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500