Adelaide Joy Fritton - March 27, 2013
To Jacob and Joy Fritton of Gothenburg on Monday, March 11, 2013, a daughter, Adelaide Joy, weighing eight pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Lily.
Grandparents are Gary and Deb Mroczek of Gothenburg, John and Angie Fritton of Lexington, Charline and Larry Halverson of Arvada, CO, and Bob and Nancy Ablutz of Denver, CO.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook