Jonathan Michael & Abigail Elizabeth Scott - February 27, 2013
To Tom and Caroline Scott of Gothenburg on Friday, Feb. 22, 2013, twins—a son, Jonathan Michael, weighing five pounds, 12 ounces, and was 19 inches in length, was born at 11:53 a.m.; a daughter, Abigail Elizabeth, weighing five pounds, nine ounces, and was 19 inches in length, was born at 11:54 a.m.
Paternal grandparents are Kate Scott, and Dale and Deb Scott of Omaha.
Maternal grandparents are James and Susan Watt of Bradshaw.
Great-grandmother is Velda McClatchey of York.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics