Landon Andrew Isackson - January 23, 2013
To Zane and Julie Isackson of Gothenburg on Thursday, Jan. 3, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Landon Andrew, weighing eight pounds, 14 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caleb.
Paternal grandparents are Randy and Dee Isackson of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Robynn and the late Brian Wood of Aurora, CO.
Great-grandparents include Richard and Maxine Isackson of Brady, Odessa Treat of Gothenburg, and Robert and Ella Mae Wood of Denver, CO.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship