Claire Marie Carter - January 16, 2013
To Brandon and Katrina Carter of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Claire Marie, weighing seven pounds, three and one-half ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Tessa.
Paternal grandparents are Don and Mitzi Carter of Elm Creek, and Mike and Cheri Wilson of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Randy and Dee Isackson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Maxine and Richard Isackson of Brady, and Gene and Bonnie Carter of Rapid City, SD.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog