Leeum Joseph Graber - January 09, 2013
To Zach Graber and Karmyn Ramirez of Elwood on Sunday, Jan. 6, 2013, first baby of the New Year born at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Leeum Joseph. He weighed six pounds, 12 ounces, and was 18 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Doreen Graber of Oxford and Mervin Graber of York. Great-grandparents include Teresa and Ruben Feldman of Oxford.
Maternal grandparents are Michelle and Don Hyde of Gothenburg, and Manuel Ramirez, Jr. of Elwood. Great-grandparents include Dorothy Henry of Gothenburg, Julia Zulkoski and Manuel Ramirez, both of Cozad, and the late Kenneth Henry.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates