Tanner James Fairley - October 17, 2012
To Jake and Erin Fairley of Gothenburg on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Tanner James, weighing seven pounds, 10 and one-half ounces, and was 21 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Tim and Francie Fairley of Fairbury.
Maternal grandparents include the late Jeff Clark and Laurie Clark of Brady.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics