Tanner James Fairley - October 17, 2012
To Jake and Erin Fairley of Gothenburg on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Tanner James, weighing seven pounds, 10 and one-half ounces, and was 21 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Tim and Francie Fairley of Fairbury.
Maternal grandparents include the late Jeff Clark and Laurie Clark of Brady.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested