Tanner James Fairley - October 17, 2012
To Jake and Erin Fairley of Gothenburg on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Tanner James, weighing seven pounds, 10 and one-half ounces, and was 21 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Tim and Francie Fairley of Fairbury.
Maternal grandparents include the late Jeff Clark and Laurie Clark of Brady.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%