Tanner James Fairley - October 17, 2012
To Jake and Erin Fairley of Gothenburg on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Tanner James, weighing seven pounds, 10 and one-half ounces, and was 21 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Tim and Francie Fairley of Fairbury.
Maternal grandparents include the late Jeff Clark and Laurie Clark of Brady.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar