Adalie Rayne Hansen - October 03, 2012
To Nick Hansen and Erica Cardenas of Kearney on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Adalie Rayne, weighing six pounds, six ounces, and was 21 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Mark and Tobbi Hansen of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Wendy Cardenas of Gothenburg and Paul Cardenas, Jr. of Geneva.
Great-grandparents include John and Patty Jensen of Big Water, UT, Roger and Marilyn Hansen and Connie Thomsen, all of Minden, Marv and Bonnie Howell of Maxwell, and Paul, Sr. and Annelia Cardenas of Cozad.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30