Adalie Rayne Hansen - October 03, 2012
To Nick Hansen and Erica Cardenas of Kearney on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Adalie Rayne, weighing six pounds, six ounces, and was 21 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Mark and Tobbi Hansen of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Wendy Cardenas of Gothenburg and Paul Cardenas, Jr. of Geneva.
Great-grandparents include John and Patty Jensen of Big Water, UT, Roger and Marilyn Hansen and Connie Thomsen, all of Minden, Marv and Bonnie Howell of Maxwell, and Paul, Sr. and Annelia Cardenas of Cozad.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog