Hayes Kurtis Lathrop - September 19, 2012
To K.C. and Amanda Lathrop of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Hayes Kurtis, weighing seven pounds, three ounces.
Grandparents are Craig and Donna Lathrop of Kearney, and John and Sheryl Krings of Columbus.
Great-grandparents include Lucille Lathrop of Kearney, Eunice Kissel of Cozad, Emil and Marie Krings and Bernie Boesch, all of Humphrey.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action