Hayes Kurtis Lathrop - September 19, 2012
To K.C. and Amanda Lathrop of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Hayes Kurtis, weighing seven pounds, three ounces.
Grandparents are Craig and Donna Lathrop of Kearney, and John and Sheryl Krings of Columbus.
Great-grandparents include Lucille Lathrop of Kearney, Eunice Kissel of Cozad, Emil and Marie Krings and Bernie Boesch, all of Humphrey.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price