Milee Leafy Durner - September 19, 2012
To Austin and Myriah Durner of Cozad on Friday, Sept. 7, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Milee Leafy, weighing eight pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Monte, and a sister, Montana.
Paternal grandparents are Roger and Dee Durner of Gothenburg and Patty Durner of Scottsbluff.
Maternal grandparents are Gary and Norma Yeutter of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Merle and Evelyn Durner of Wellfleet and Rita Adams of Overton.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney