Milee Leafy Durner - September 19, 2012
To Austin and Myriah Durner of Cozad on Friday, Sept. 7, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Milee Leafy, weighing eight pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Monte, and a sister, Montana.
Paternal grandparents are Roger and Dee Durner of Gothenburg and Patty Durner of Scottsbluff.
Maternal grandparents are Gary and Norma Yeutter of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Merle and Evelyn Durner of Wellfleet and Rita Adams of Overton.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates