Jacek Michael Christy - September 19, 2012
To Michael Christy and Tia Murr of Kearney on Monday, Aug. 6, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Jacek Michael. He weighed seven pounds, 10 ounces, and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Tom and Barbara Christy of Gibbon, and Bob and Pat Andrist of Gothenburg.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together