Jacek Michael Christy - September 19, 2012
To Michael Christy and Tia Murr of Kearney on Monday, Aug. 6, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Jacek Michael. He weighed seven pounds, 10 ounces, and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Tom and Barbara Christy of Gibbon, and Bob and Pat Andrist of Gothenburg.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair