Jacek Michael Christy - September 19, 2012
To Michael Christy and Tia Murr of Kearney on Monday, Aug. 6, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Jacek Michael. He weighed seven pounds, 10 ounces, and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Tom and Barbara Christy of Gibbon, and Bob and Pat Andrist of Gothenburg.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins