Eleanor Rose Geiken - August 29, 2012
To Nathan and Sarah Geiken of Gretna on Sunday, Aug. 26, 2012, at the Methodist Women’s Hospital of Omaha, a daughter, Eleanor Rose, weighing eight pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 and one-fourths inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Dr. Allen and Odette Geiken of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Dr. Mark and Laura Jobman of Aurora.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested