Eleanor Rose Geiken - August 29, 2012
To Nathan and Sarah Geiken of Gretna on Sunday, Aug. 26, 2012, at the Methodist Women’s Hospital of Omaha, a daughter, Eleanor Rose, weighing eight pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 and one-fourths inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Dr. Allen and Odette Geiken of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Dr. Mark and Laura Jobman of Aurora.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics