Eleanor Rose Geiken - August 29, 2012
To Nathan and Sarah Geiken of Gretna on Sunday, Aug. 26, 2012, at the Methodist Women’s Hospital of Omaha, a daughter, Eleanor Rose, weighing eight pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 and one-fourths inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Dr. Allen and Odette Geiken of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Dr. Mark and Laura Jobman of Aurora.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite