Alexis Lauren Burkink - August 15, 2012
To Joe and Jaime Burkink of Gothenburg on Tuesday, July 24, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Alexis Lauren, weighing seven pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Addison.
Paternal grandparents are Mike and Jackie Burkink of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Grant and Kay Hinze of Holdrege.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Sitorius of Gothenburg, Esther Hinze of Wood River, Lee Burkink and Esther Kelly of Scribner.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship