Brilyn Jo Peterson - August 15, 2012
To Scott and Kayla Peterson of Gothenburg on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Brilyn Jo, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces, and was 21 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ashlyn.
Grandparents are Tim and Kerri Miller and Cherry Alger, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Donna Kimball of Callaway.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride