Brilyn Jo Peterson - August 15, 2012
To Scott and Kayla Peterson of Gothenburg on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Brilyn Jo, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces, and was 21 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ashlyn.
Grandparents are Tim and Kerri Miller and Cherry Alger, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Donna Kimball of Callaway.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog