Hope Rose Peterson - July 25, 2012
To Casey and April Peterson of Gothenburg on Monday, July 2, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Hope Rose, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Lily Joy
Paternal grandparents are Dan and Ronda Peterson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Darryl and Sally Klocke of Three Rivers, CA.
Great-grandparents include Duane and LaVonne Peterson and Alice Carlson, all of Gothenburg, and Gloria Layland of California.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some