Hope Rose Peterson - July 25, 2012
To Casey and April Peterson of Gothenburg on Monday, July 2, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Hope Rose, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Lily Joy
Paternal grandparents are Dan and Ronda Peterson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Darryl and Sally Klocke of Three Rivers, CA.
Great-grandparents include Duane and LaVonne Peterson and Alice Carlson, all of Gothenburg, and Gloria Layland of California.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30