Hope Rose Peterson - July 25, 2012
To Casey and April Peterson of Gothenburg on Monday, July 2, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Hope Rose, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Lily Joy
Paternal grandparents are Dan and Ronda Peterson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Darryl and Sally Klocke of Three Rivers, CA.
Great-grandparents include Duane and LaVonne Peterson and Alice Carlson, all of Gothenburg, and Gloria Layland of California.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action