Hope Rose Peterson - July 25, 2012
To Casey and April Peterson of Gothenburg on Monday, July 2, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Hope Rose, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Lily Joy
Paternal grandparents are Dan and Ronda Peterson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Darryl and Sally Klocke of Three Rivers, CA.
Great-grandparents include Duane and LaVonne Peterson and Alice Carlson, all of Gothenburg, and Gloria Layland of California.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout