Nathaniel Steven Gertsch - July 18, 2012
To Steven and Michelle Gertsch of North Platte on Friday, July 13, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Nathaniel Steven, weighing eight pounds. He was welcomed home by a sister, Melinda.
Paternal grandparents are Douglas and Marie Gertsch of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Robert and Susanna Mason, also of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Marion Gertsch of North Platte and Leona Mason of Woodburry, MN.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president