Nathaniel Steven Gertsch - July 18, 2012
To Steven and Michelle Gertsch of North Platte on Friday, July 13, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Nathaniel Steven, weighing eight pounds. He was welcomed home by a sister, Melinda.
Paternal grandparents are Douglas and Marie Gertsch of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Robert and Susanna Mason, also of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Marion Gertsch of North Platte and Leona Mason of Woodburry, MN.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30