Meyer Bradley Kinnan - July 11, 2012
To Justin and Sheena (Sturgeon) Kinnan of Cozad, on Sunday, July 1, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Meyer Bradley, weighing nine pounds, three ounces, and 22 inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Doug and Tami Sturgeon of Cozad. Paternal grandparents are Lane and Cindy Kinnan, also of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Sturgeon of Farnam, Leland and Gloria Messersmith, Don and Jane Kinnan and Jim Hunke, all of Cozad.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.