Elijah David Taylor - July 04, 2012
To David and Anna Taylor of Cozad on Sunday, July 1, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Elijah David, weighing 8 pounds, 9 ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Devon and William, and a sister, Katherine.
Paternal grandparents are Howard and Cynthia Halbgewachs of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Kendall and Debbie Poe of Ratcliff, AR.
Great-grandparents include Harold Halbgewachs of Cozad, Bobby and Ann Poe of Memphis, TN, and Gale and Johnnie Hill of Muskogee, OK.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics