Elijah David Taylor - July 04, 2012
To David and Anna Taylor of Cozad on Sunday, July 1, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Elijah David, weighing 8 pounds, 9 ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Devon and William, and a sister, Katherine.
Paternal grandparents are Howard and Cynthia Halbgewachs of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Kendall and Debbie Poe of Ratcliff, AR.
Great-grandparents include Harold Halbgewachs of Cozad, Bobby and Ann Poe of Memphis, TN, and Gale and Johnnie Hill of Muskogee, OK.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog