Elijah David Taylor - July 04, 2012
To David and Anna Taylor of Cozad on Sunday, July 1, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Elijah David, weighing 8 pounds, 9 ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Devon and William, and a sister, Katherine.
Paternal grandparents are Howard and Cynthia Halbgewachs of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Kendall and Debbie Poe of Ratcliff, AR.
Great-grandparents include Harold Halbgewachs of Cozad, Bobby and Ann Poe of Memphis, TN, and Gale and Johnnie Hill of Muskogee, OK.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins