Kelsey Hurst - May 02, 2012
To Jared and Heather Hurst of Gothenburg on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a daughter, Kelsey. She weighed six pounds, 14 ounces and was 20 inches in length. She is welcomed home by her siblings Rachel, Nathan and Jenna.
Paternal grandparents are Therone and Karen Hurst of Cozad. Maternal grandparent is Bernice Good of Clinton, UT.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite