Kelsey Hurst - May 02, 2012
To Jared and Heather Hurst of Gothenburg on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a daughter, Kelsey. She weighed six pounds, 14 ounces and was 20 inches in length. She is welcomed home by her siblings Rachel, Nathan and Jenna.
Paternal grandparents are Therone and Karen Hurst of Cozad. Maternal grandparent is Bernice Good of Clinton, UT.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates