Kelsey Hurst - May 02, 2012
To Jared and Heather Hurst of Gothenburg on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a daughter, Kelsey. She weighed six pounds, 14 ounces and was 20 inches in length. She is welcomed home by her siblings Rachel, Nathan and Jenna.
Paternal grandparents are Therone and Karen Hurst of Cozad. Maternal grandparent is Bernice Good of Clinton, UT.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar