David Eugene Cartmill - May 04, 2012
Clint Hopkins and Angela Cartmill of Gothenburg announce the arrival of their son, David Eugene, born Friday, May 4, 2012 at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, weighing seven pounds, 8 ounces, He was welcomed home by a brother Dustin Cartmill and sisters Talina Ramsey and Samantha Hopkins.
Paternal grandparents are Elizabeth Hopkins and Luis Rivera of Colorado Springs, CO. Maternal grandparents are Gerald and Mary Greene of Mason City, NE.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair