David Eugene Cartmill - May 04, 2012
Clint Hopkins and Angela Cartmill of Gothenburg announce the arrival of their son, David Eugene, born Friday, May 4, 2012 at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, weighing seven pounds, 8 ounces, He was welcomed home by a brother Dustin Cartmill and sisters Talina Ramsey and Samantha Hopkins.
Paternal grandparents are Elizabeth Hopkins and Luis Rivera of Colorado Springs, CO. Maternal grandparents are Gerald and Mary Greene of Mason City, NE.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%