Jakobe Cole Carlson - May 05, 2012
Jonathan and Chelsea Carlson of Callaway announce the arrival of their son, Jakobe Cole, born Saturday, May 5, 2012 at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, weighing six pounds, 15 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers Jayden, Jaxson and Jarett.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tom and Linda Walter of Lincoln.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC