Jakobe Cole Carlson - May 05, 2012
Jonathan and Chelsea Carlson of Callaway announce the arrival of their son, Jakobe Cole, born Saturday, May 5, 2012 at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, weighing six pounds, 15 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers Jayden, Jaxson and Jarett.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tom and Linda Walter of Lincoln.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics