Jakobe Cole Carlson - May 05, 2012
Jonathan and Chelsea Carlson of Callaway announce the arrival of their son, Jakobe Cole, born Saturday, May 5, 2012 at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, weighing six pounds, 15 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers Jayden, Jaxson and Jarett.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tom and Linda Walter of Lincoln.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some