Audric James Carlson - April 20, 2012
James and Taylan Carlson of Arnold announce the arrival of their son, Audric James, born Friday, April 20, 2012 at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, weighing seven pounds, 5 ounces, and was 20.5 inches in length.He was welcomed home by sisters Amaiya and Adalyn.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Youl and Callie Brown of Milliken, CO.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins