Anthony Cheetsos - March 21, 2012
To Nathan and Emily (Volkmer) Cheetsos of Manhattan, KS, Wednesday, March 21, 2012, a son, Anthony Rudolph. He weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces. He is welcomed by his sister, Aubrey, age 3.
Paternal grandparents are Dave and Carol Cheetsos of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Randy and Jennifer Volkmer of Kearney, NE.
Maternal great grandparents are J. Les and Lorraine Volkmer of Kimball, NE.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet