Anthony Cheetsos - March 21, 2012
To Nathan and Emily (Volkmer) Cheetsos of Manhattan, KS, Wednesday, March 21, 2012, a son, Anthony Rudolph. He weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces. He is welcomed by his sister, Aubrey, age 3.
Paternal grandparents are Dave and Carol Cheetsos of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Randy and Jennifer Volkmer of Kearney, NE.
Maternal great grandparents are J. Les and Lorraine Volkmer of Kimball, NE.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500