Scottlynn Annette Myers - April 11, 2012
To James “Jim” and Buddi Myers of Farnam on Friday, April 6, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Scottlynn Annette, weighing five pounds, five ounces, and was 18 and one-half inches in length. She was welcome home by a brother, Austin, and sisters, Amber Kenney, Madison and Mercedes Pierce.
Paternal grandparents are William and Annette Bilslend of Cozad and Edward Myers of Kearney. Maternal grandparents are Clayton and Connie Earll of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Dorthy and Stan Anders and the late Inez Schleeman of Farnam, Emma Walters of Lexington and the late Buck and Elaine Myers.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.