Conner Sanders - April 11, 2012
To Blake Sanders and Melissa McPeak of Cozad on Monday, April 2, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Conner Sanders, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Raiden Heuck, and a sister, Latasha Heuck.
Paternal grandparents are Gordon Sanders of Cozad, Cindy Folkers of Gothenburg, and Shane and Sherri Aden, also of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Dan and Lori McPeak of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Margaret Wid of North Platte, Ray and Geri Groenewold of Farnam, Pete and Laura Sanders of Cozad and Linda Heald of Barstow, CA.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout