Conner Sanders - April 11, 2012
To Blake Sanders and Melissa McPeak of Cozad on Monday, April 2, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Conner Sanders, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Raiden Heuck, and a sister, Latasha Heuck.
Paternal grandparents are Gordon Sanders of Cozad, Cindy Folkers of Gothenburg, and Shane and Sherri Aden, also of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Dan and Lori McPeak of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Margaret Wid of North Platte, Ray and Geri Groenewold of Farnam, Pete and Laura Sanders of Cozad and Linda Heald of Barstow, CA.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar