Lucas William Cemer - March 28, 2012
To Eric and Courtney Cemer of Brady on Wednesday, March 21, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Lucas William, weighing nine pounds, 10 ounces.
He was welcomed home by a brother, Christopher, and a sister, Anna.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite