Kadie Grace Anderson - March 07, 2012
To Mike and Sarah Anderson of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012, at Cozad Community Hospital, a daughter, Kadie Grace, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 19¾ inches in length. She was welcomed home by sisters, Lyndsay and Jenna.
Grandparents are Alan and Kathy Anderson of Cozad, and Dale and Marilyn Burkhalter of Elwood. Great-grandmother is Doris Elliott of Lexington.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar