Kadie Grace Anderson - March 07, 2012
To Mike and Sarah Anderson of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012, at Cozad Community Hospital, a daughter, Kadie Grace, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 19¾ inches in length. She was welcomed home by sisters, Lyndsay and Jenna.
Grandparents are Alan and Kathy Anderson of Cozad, and Dale and Marilyn Burkhalter of Elwood. Great-grandmother is Doris Elliott of Lexington.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action