Lexi Lynn Brown - January 25, 2012
To Quinn and Erika Brown of Farnam on Sunday, Oct. 30, 2011, at The Women’s Methodist Hospital in Omaha, a daughter, Lexi Lynn, weighing two pounds, eight ounces, and was 14 and three-fourths inches in length. She was welcomed home by two sisters, Tallee Jo and Hannah.
Grandparents are Tami Thomas of Rocky Ford, CO, Matt Fetty of Stapleton, and Byron and Marilyn Brown of Curtis.
Great-grandparents include B.J. Thomas of Rocky Ford, Bill and Jean Fetty of Kit Carson, CO, and Harry and Eleanor Brown of Gothenburg.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite