Lexi Lynn Brown - January 25, 2012
To Quinn and Erika Brown of Farnam on Sunday, Oct. 30, 2011, at The Women’s Methodist Hospital in Omaha, a daughter, Lexi Lynn, weighing two pounds, eight ounces, and was 14 and three-fourths inches in length. She was welcomed home by two sisters, Tallee Jo and Hannah.
Grandparents are Tami Thomas of Rocky Ford, CO, Matt Fetty of Stapleton, and Byron and Marilyn Brown of Curtis.
Great-grandparents include B.J. Thomas of Rocky Ford, Bill and Jean Fetty of Kit Carson, CO, and Harry and Eleanor Brown of Gothenburg.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates