Presley Joy Hamilton - January 11, 2012
To Josh and Chelsea (Cunning) Hamilton of Columbus on Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011, at Columbus Community Hospital, a daughter, Presley Joy, weighing nine pounds, 10 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Hudson.
Grandparents are Tim and Janice Hamilton of Albion and Michael and Brenda Cunning of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Larry and Marge Hamilton of Beatrice, Joyce Cunning of Gothenburg and Dorothy Johnson of Holdrege.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities