Harper LeaAnn Lawless - December 21, 2011
To Jason and Tara Lawless of Gothenburg on Friday, Nov. 18, 2011, at Lexington Regional Health Center, a daughter, Harper LeaAnn, weighing eight pounds, three ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emmersyn.
Grandparents are Matt and Donna Schnackenberg of Gothenburg, Mike Lawless of North Platte, and Jeanne Janssen of Grand Island.
Great-grandparents include Howard and Lila Runge of Culbertson and Bill and Martha Lawless of Palisade.
Great-great-grandparent is Ira Bailey of Gordon.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity