Harper LeaAnn Lawless - December 21, 2011
To Jason and Tara Lawless of Gothenburg on Friday, Nov. 18, 2011, at Lexington Regional Health Center, a daughter, Harper LeaAnn, weighing eight pounds, three ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emmersyn.
Grandparents are Matt and Donna Schnackenberg of Gothenburg, Mike Lawless of North Platte, and Jeanne Janssen of Grand Island.
Great-grandparents include Howard and Lila Runge of Culbertson and Bill and Martha Lawless of Palisade.
Great-great-grandparent is Ira Bailey of Gordon.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar