Jonah Matthew & Avah Marie Hanshaw - November 30, 2011
To Josh and Alisha Schnackenberg Hanshaw of Kearney on Friday, Oct. 28, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, twins: a son, Jonah Matthew, weighing five pounds, 10 ounces and was 18 and three-fourths inches in length; and a daughter, Avah Marie, weighing six pounds, four ounces and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Matt and Donna Schnackenberg of Gothenburg and Doug and Dorothy Hanshaw of Beatrice.
Great-grandparent is Harold Meyer of Beatrice, and great-great-grandparent is Ira Bailey of Gordon.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly