Jonah Matthew & Avah Marie Hanshaw - November 30, 2011
To Josh and Alisha Schnackenberg Hanshaw of Kearney on Friday, Oct. 28, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, twins: a son, Jonah Matthew, weighing five pounds, 10 ounces and was 18 and three-fourths inches in length; and a daughter, Avah Marie, weighing six pounds, four ounces and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Matt and Donna Schnackenberg of Gothenburg and Doug and Dorothy Hanshaw of Beatrice.
Great-grandparent is Harold Meyer of Beatrice, and great-great-grandparent is Ira Bailey of Gordon.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together